For your commercial HVAC service, we offer a FREE NO OBLIGATION on-site analysis and competitive maintenance proposal by one of our highly skilled technical advisors designed to save you money. We will solve your HVAC problems and work with you to design a custom scheduled maintenance program to keep your equipment in peak working condition and minimize operating costs.
We set up a preseason inspection prior to it being too hot or too cold to ensure your equipment is operating at optimal efficiency and reliability.
During your scheduled maintenance, our technicians look for any sign of deficiencies which require repair. This will reduce the risk of breakdowns and lower overall operational costs.
In addition to having a scheduled maintenance agreement you will receive priority 2 hour response time for emergencies, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Our technicians are equipped with refrigerant reclaim machines to recover freon and assist in reducing ozone depletion
- Our technicians are factory-trained and certified by VULCAIN INC., one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of gas detection systems.
TRI-AIR Systems’ service technicians are experienced in servicing:
- Air Balancing & Air Quality
- Air Driers
- Boiler Systems (Hot Water & Steam)
- Chemical Treatment of Water
- Chillers (Process & Air Conditioning)
- Computer Room Environment Equipment
- Cooling Towers (Wet & Dry)
- Critical Laboratory & Quality Control Systems
- De-Humidification & Humidification Systems
- Gas Detection
- Gas Fired Heating Equipment
- Heat Pumps
- Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Multizone VVT & VAV Control Systems
- Pneumatic & Building Control Systems
- Pool Heating Systems
- Pumps & Valves
- Refrigeration Systems (All Temperatures)
- Ventilation Actuators and Dampers
- Ventilation and Exhaust Systems