We are a family run business with over 40 years of experience in providing emergency service, repair and preventative maintenance in the GTA. We are passionate about what we do and genuinely care about our clients.
A bit about us…
We are a family run business with over 40 years of experience in providing emergency service, repair and preventative maintenance for all industrial and commercial HVAC systems, including industrial and commercial air conditioning systems, industrial and commercial heating systems, and commercial and industrial ventilation systems in the GTA. The founder of TRI-AIR Systems has always been deeply passionate about the HVAC industry, air quality and temperatures. He started out in the trade as an apprentice and then a tradesman for a local company. Over time he and a partner formed their own company and TRI-AIR Systems was born.
After a few years Ric bought out his partner and for several years his brothers and sister were a part of the team that helped build TRI-AIR. His sister is currently back at TRI-AIR along with other family members.
Family and friends have always been an important part of TRI-AIR Systems and there are several employees with more than 20 years of service at the company.
Eventually, Ric’s daughters showed an interest in joining the Company and took courses in their post-secondary schooling that were geared towards the business side of the company. Ric’s son-in-law switched from a millwright apprenticeship to the HVAC trade and is a licensed Technician and supervisor within the company.
Our HVAC Assocatiations and Affliations
Our HVAC Brand Parteners
- Our supervisor is fully licensed and will come to your site anytime to help solve your problems. We offer this as a FREE service to our clients.
- Our service coordinator has been in the industry for over 25 years. She understands the importance of keeping your equipment running and has the knowledge and tools to make that happen. She uses a live GPS tracking system to help route the closest technician to you during emergencies and makes sure all repairs are completed and you know what is going on at all times.
- We offer competitive custom maintenance programs to your unique requirements, which will keep your equipment in peak working condition and minimize your operating costs and avoid costly downtime. Our clients on maintenance plans receive a reduced hourly rate for service calls.
- We think that being available is important, we do not have voice mail and promise our clients that they can speak to a live person 24 / 7.
- We all love what we do and love this industry – let’s work together!